Many people are under the assumption that they need heated storage. The truth is, there aren’t many items that need to be placed in a heated unit. Here at Medicine Hat Storage, we’ve decided to prevent the guessing of “should it or shouldn’t it” by compiling a list of items that need heated storage below.
- Wood (oak, cherry wood or other expensive woods that shouldn’t be in damp or dry areas)
- Family heirlooms or antiques
- TV/Computer Screens (follow our link for more information: Televisions and Storage )
- Leather furniture
- Musical instruments (cold temperatures can change the tuning of the instruments)
- Paintings and other expensive art
Do you see something that’s not on the list and you’re still concerned? Give us a call, we’ll help you find the appropriate storage for your needs!