Well the answer to that depends on your needs and what you consider a priority. Here in North America we have grown accustomed to storing various items in the garage instead of using it for its intended purpose. With the cost of maintaining a vehicle rising more and more every year you may want to reconsider your priorities for storage! Read more
- Wood (oak, cherry wood or other expensive woods that shouldn’t be in damp or dry areas)
- Family heirlooms or antiques
- TV/Computer Screens (follow our link for more information: Televisions and Storage )
- Leather furniture
- Musical instruments (cold temperatures can change the tuning of the instruments)
- Paintings and other expensive art
Do you see something that’s not on the list and you’re still concerned? Give us a call, we’ll help you find the appropriate storage for your needs!